Thursday, March 24, 2011

Butterick Pattern Sale Starts Tomorrow at JoAnn Fabrics


Hello my dears! JoAnn's is having one of their fabulous pattern sales this weekend. All Butterick patterns are $1.99 each (limit 10)!

I'm wanting to make some tops with sleeves (for once), so I've got my eye on B5300 (view A. I need to do research to see if this has a collar stand... I need to try one of those again), B5365 (either view -- love those pin tucks on the shoulder seam),  B5464 (this is a definite purchase -- all the views are so lovely), and I also really like B5497 (view B - the others are a little too Boobs McCleavage).

I may even get B3030 (view A) even though it got no favors from the pattern envelope. I figure a simple raglan sleeve is something I've never actually sewn, so it would be good to have a basic shell top in my stash. Just imagine this top with a slightly longer bodice and made from a lovely silk chiffon. Le sigh! Still, knowing my cheap ass, I'll probably find a Simplicity pattern that's similar and just buy that one instead because it'll be $0.99 and not $1.99. :)

xoxo,
blog comments powered by Disqus